Hotel Broadway New Delhi4/15 A, Asaf Ali Road
New Delhi-110002, India.
IGI Airport: 18 km,
New Delhi Railway Station : 1.5 km.
Hotel Broadway was set up in year 1956. The Broadway hotel is well known for its hospitality. Hotel Broadway shows the reflection of old Delhi, the heritage of Mugals. Hotel Broadway provides amenities and services that cater to contemporary world. The accommodation at the Hotel Broadway is spacious and is tastefully adorned with attractive rooms. The hotel is an ideal holiday destination for travelers on leisure and on holidays.
Hotel Broadway has total 26 rooms including 8 Single Rooms and 18 Double Rooms. Each of the room is elegantly designed and well structured. Every room has the facilities of 24 hrs. hot and cold running water, attached bathroom, Television with Cable, Internet connectivity etc.
Restaurant, Credit Cards Accepted, Reception, Satellite TV, Direct Dialing STD/ISD Facility, Laundry, Safe Deposit Box, Currency Exchange, Secure Parking, Bar Facility, Doctor on call, Free Room Service, Newspaper, Sightseeing tours & transport arrangement on request and paid basis.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1450 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: INR 475 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 475 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1194 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Broadway is located near Asaf Ali Road near Delhi Gate and CP and just few minutes away from New Delhi Railway Station.