Oberoi Maidens Hotel7, Sham Nath Marg
IGI Airport: 24 km,
Old Delhi Railway Station : 04 km.
Oberoi Maidens Hotel is one of the famous and oldest hotels in Delhi. The hotel was founded in 1900s, British rule. The Oberoi Maiden is stretched in 8 acres of land. The Oberoi Maidens hotel is easily accessible famous Chandni Chowk, Interstate bus terminal and other historical monuments. The architectural Oberoi reflects the colonial charm.
The Oberoi Maidens hotel has 53 air conditioned rooms offers categorized into Superior Rooms, Executive Suites and Deluxe Suites, 3 single, 47 doubles and 4 suites. The hotel Oberoi offered world class accommodation services up to the international standard.
Free Room Service, H/C Running Water, Fax on Demand, Satellite TV, Safe Deposit Box, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Banquet Facility, Conference Hall, Telephone, Baby Sitting, Tennis Court, Doctor on Call, Laundry Service, Currency Exchange, Travel Desk Facility, Multi-cuisine Restaurant, Front Desk, Bar Facility, Credit Card Facility, Secure Parking, Internet Connection, Newspaper in Room, Mini Fridge.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service check-in or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Buffet breakfast fee: INR 725 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.