The Oberoi HotelDr. Zakir Hussain Road
IGI Airport: 22 km,
New Delhi Railway Station : 10 km.
One of the best hotels of Delhi, the Oberoi Hotel is situated close to the business, commercial and shopping areas of New Delhi. The hotel is unmatched in bestowing absolute modern amenities, user friendly environment along with warm hospitality. The Oberoi Hotel provides stunning open-air pool, a spa and fitness centre to the guests for absolute relaxation after a hectic tedious mode of life.
The Oberoi hotel offers 287 aesthetically decorated rooms and suites. The rooms are classified into Deluxe Room, Premier Room, Luxury Room, Executive Suite, Deluxe Suite, Luxury Suite, Duplex Suite, Curzon Suite and Kohinoor Suite. The hotel is an appropriate place for luxurious standard of living for both the corporate and leisure travelers.
24 Hours Room Service, Banking, Banquet, Bar, Baby Sitting, Beauty Parlor, Broadband Facility, Car Parking, Car hiring Facility, H/C Running Water, Conference conveniences, Credit Card Facility, Direct Dialing STD/ISD Facility, Doctor on demand, Fax on order, Front Desk, Gym, Laundry, Mini Fridge, Money Changer, Multi-food Restaurant, free of charge Newspaper, Open air Pool, Personal man-servant, Safe Deposit Box, Satellite TV, Shopping Walkway, Spa, Travel Desk Facility.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service check-in or check-out.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 1000 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Full breakfast fee: INR 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
The location of hotel is basically the best, providing the view of Delhi's reputed Golf Club on one side and the heritage spot of Humayun's Tomb on the other. The Oberoi is positioned close to the city center near business, commercial and shopping places.
A Chinese restaurant which also serves a unique dim sum menu.
A multi-cuisine restaurant offering an array of National as well as Internation delicacies.
A chic bar that serves tea, snacks coffee and along with a large array of global beverages.
An Italian restaurant serving conventional and genuine Italian cuisine.